Weed Control Service
Weeds can become unmanageable as they quickly spread, invading your gardens and yard. Most properties are run over with several different types of weeds and treating these differing weeds requires an all-encompassing approach for effective weed control and to eradicate and prevent them completely.
At Edge, our lawn care service experts can identify the types of weeds and analyze climate, soil conditions, root health, weed potential, water conditions and grass type to determine your lawn's precise needs.
Common Weeds We Control
- Broadleaf weeds, such as clover, wild violet and dandelion, are some of the most common weeds.
- Grassy weeds, such as crabgrass, thrive under the same conditions as turf grass, making them difficult to treat.
- Annual weeds die off after a year, but can sprout four to five times in that time span.
- Perennial weeds come back year after year until treated or removed.
- Warm-season weeds thrive during summer months
- Cool-season weeds grow more heavily in spring and autumn months.
Tried and Proven
Fertilizer is essential for any lawn to look lush, green and flawless. The nutrients in our fertilizers go deep into the grass root system to produce the highest quality turf possible. Our lawn care methods are tried and proven and we guarantee every aspect of our service. You have worked hard to make your house a home, let us help you focus on what matters most with our we promise that your lawn will reach its full potential.