If you have a mosquito infestation, our Mosquito Protection Program can eliminate the problem and make your yard safe again.
When you schedule a mosquito service with us, we will:
- Inspect - Before we begin to fumigate, we will thoroughly inspect your property to find possible breeding sites and any sources of standing water.
- Exterminate - We begin to fumigate your property in both breeding sites and any possible landing zones for mosquitoes. Our slow-releasing spray is designed to exterminate the whole population. In addition to killing the pest population, it also reduces the egg laying potential of female mosquitoes.
- Reservice - After the initial fumigation, we will schedule any necessary reservices. It typically takes more than one service to completely eliminate all stages of a mosquito infestation.
Mosquito Pest Control
After we've done our part, there are some steps you can take to ensure that mosquitoes do not return to your home. Your Edge service provider will walk you through detailed instructions after servicing your home, but some basic tips to remember are:
- Eliminate stagnant water - The biggest draw for mosquitoes is standing water as this is where female mosquitoes lay their eggs. A puddle of water as small as the size of a bottle cap can contain up to 100 eggs, so elimination of water sources is crucial in mosquito prevention.
- Use screens - Make sure your windows and doors are properly screened to prevent mosquitoes from entering your home.
- Maintain your property - Mosquitoes also like lush, overgrown vegetation. You can reduce the chance of attracting them to your property with frequent yard care.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Are you ready to finally say goodbye to mosquitoes? With the Mosquito Control Program from Edge you can finally take back your yard. Keep your family safe and enjoy long summer nights outdoors. Contact us today to schedule mosquito prevention service.