Mice Pest Control
Finding a mouse in your house is enough to induce panic - if you see one, you can be certain there are others. These tiny rodents like to create their homes within the warm, insulated walls of your house. Once they have settled, they can be difficult to eliminate without professional rodent control. Edge is the leading expert in mouse pest control in your area and we can help you effectively eliminate an infestation.
If you notice a mouse in your home, don’t hesitate to call in professional help as soon as possible. These tiny pests can:
- Carry Disease - Most rodents carry various types of pathogens and mice are no exception. Diseases and bacteria like Salmonella and Hantavirus are commonly carried by mice and pose various health dangers to you and your family.
- Contaminate Foodstuffs - Mice need to eat and your kitchen provides them with a steady diet. Any improperly stored foodstuffs can easily become contaminated by mice scurrying through cabinets.
- Damage Property - To build their nests, mice like to use soft materials, meaning any furniture in your home can easily become torn apart by their sharp little teeth. Mice are also known to gnaw through wires, insulation, and floorboards.
- Profiliate Quickly - While a single mice might have a relatively short lifespan, these rodents profiliate quickly and an infestation can get out of hand quickly.
- Enter Easily - Mice are very small and able to fit through even the smallest cracks and holes in windows, walls, piping, and even gas lines. An important step in eliminating an active infestation is to completely seal any entry points.
Mice Exterminator in Your Area
Edge Servicing is the mice exterminator in your area that you can count on. Our award-winning pest control program is effective at eliminating all types of rodents, leaving your home and your family safe. The pest control experts of Edge can eliminate your mice problem and prevent a future one from occurring. Don’t hesitate when it comes to rodents - we can be out to your property within 48 hours of your call, guaranteed. Contact us today to learn more about mouse pest control in your area.