Benefits of working at Edge
We offer all of our Service Specialists competetive compensation with a structured advancement plan.
We have health and life insurance options available for our full-time Service Specialists.
You will be part of a unique Edge culture that values lifting others and creating opportunities for them.
You will be provided with a company vehicle and a gas card for business and commuting use.
We pay you to be trained by the best in the industry.
Your state and government licensing will be fully paid for by Edge.
- Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.
- Follow a daily schedule, insuring timely arrival at each account
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers, office staff, and service managers.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times (clean shaven face - no beards, goatees, or mustaches)
- Must have a current and valid driver's license and pass an MVR check
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs